1. Responsible for the development of and outreach to external customers and channels of Ping An Health by establishing collaborative relationships with customers and channels to drive the implementation of corporate customer healthcare management.
2. Responsible for the revision, reporting, signing and after-sales services of the Company's sales contracts.
3. Responsible for handling in-person visits and telephone communications with customers, including documenting and timely reporting to relevant account managers, to resolve reported problems.
4. Complete other tasks as assigned by the Company.
1. Sales experience with businesses and government accounts; experience in insurance or big healthcare companies preferred.
2. Good competency with office software a plus.
1. Responsible for managing the relationship with and resource development for Ping An’s internal channels.
2. Responsible for the achievement of sales targets.
3. Provide training, marketing and promotion support to channel business colleagues in your assigned area.
4. Maintain customer relationships and engage in business development, project development and promotion with new and existing customers.
5. Complete other tasks as assigned by the Company.
1. Experience in sales to corporate organizations especially insurers and banks.
2. Outstanding communication and coordination skills as well as good organizing, planning and public relations abilities.